Friday, August 14, 2009

NAME CHANGE ALERT AND WHY?

I have changed the name of my blog to:
ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - ENTREPRENEURS AND START-UPS
Why?
I have met many skilled and experienced people who offer consultation, coaching and encouragement all aimed at the entrepreneur and small business owner to channel their energy and thoughts to achieve positive results.
More sales! Lead generation! New customers!
Thanks goodness for these folks, I respect and cherish all they do.
In my mind, they live on the "light" side of the moon. With light (or enlightened) you can see your way to accomplish great things.
Along the road to success, traps, barriers, and other impediments await. That's where I come in. I help you navigate the path to foresee where the explosive devices are planted and plot a course to avoid them or mitigate the damage should one be set off.
Truth is, both sides are necessary to operate a successful enterprise. True, talking about sales or new clients is much more fun and exciting. I want to increase your excitement level and have you enjoy additional fun focused on all those things that will help you succeed by allowing me to worry about all the "less-than-positive" things that might happen to ruin the fun.
Henceforth, my blog posts will be stories, most of them taken from actual events.
Build Your business - Protect What You Have - Equals Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment